“Try eating in and watch the local traffic!”
Review of Wok-N-Roll

Wok-N-Roll
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hot tea is terrific and readily available. I had tofu and stir-fried veggies. I asked for heat and there were nice slices of fresh ginger to flavor the dish. Also a nice assortment of veggies. I ordered plain rice on the side and that was nicely done also, NOT instant and slightly sticky . I enjoy eating-in in this casual, small, local eatery, with plenty of fresh tea and large windows to watch the outside activity as well as the many take-out customers!

2  Thank Karen R

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Always hot & prepared right there in front of you while you wait for take out. Courteous & friendly.

1  Thank Roz H
Reviewed January 3, 2014

As most of us who did not originate from the Cape know, good ethnic food is hard to come by. I have lived here fro 11 and each time I go back home the first thing I do is get some Chinese food. I tried Wok and Roll recently and I have to say it was not bad. My adult children tell me that I have forgotten what good ethnic food tastes like, maybe, but I will try Wok and Roll again.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stopped in while on vacation. First thing we noticed was the place was very clean, they were busy, but helped us right away, our order took about 20 min, as we had not called ahead. The food was great for take out, fresh, hot, generous portions and reasonably priced. Wish we had Chinese take out as good where we live.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I hesitated to go to Wok N Roll at first, thinking it was part of a chain and/or like those fast Chinese "restaurants" in every nearby mall. To my surprise, I found the best Chinese Food I had ever had locally--big pieces of white meat chicken in the chicken dishes, not as greasy or oily tasting on the chicken fingers, plenty of "duck" sauce in the take out bag, and crisp fresh veggies in their platters (not cooked to a soggy mess like a few other local Chinese places). The lunch and dinner plates are consistently large enough for 2 to share, or to get put aside for the next day! The atmosphere--a few tables--is the weak spot--but as they do mostly take out--it isn't a big deal. The owner/manager, Sam, is a great chef--and always smiling. He takes time to get to know his customers--and remembers names. His son sometimes works the cash register. He drives daily from off-Cape, and works very hard to keep the food consistent and flavorful. A good quick meal
and/or option for takeout--something for everyone--if you don't see it or don't want an ingredient, just ask!