“Nice restaurant with good seafood”

Riverway Lobster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We had dinner in the Riverway Lobster House and liked it very much. Broad choice of seafood and other dishes. No difficulties to find something for everyone. Friendly staff and good service - perhaps a bit slow but vey friendly. The (lazy) lobster was heavy but good and so was the lobster and crab chowder.

1  Thank SAMLadvisor

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had a great meal at this restaurant. The staff was very friendly and we showed up 1/2 hour before close. The food was a bit pricey but you got a tons of food. The lobster crab chowder was awesome! The lobster mac and cheese was loaded with lobster meat. There was also a piano player, playing and singing all classics. I would return no question!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The female waitstaff were tripping over my husband bringing everyone around and by our table including male waitstaff because of his resemblance to someone famous

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We have gone there for their Sunday brunch many times. Their food is really good. In understand that now offer chicken pot pies to go or something along those lines. I want to give them a try.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We're visiting the cape for the weekend and was recommended to come here for dinner. Read reviews and they looked good for the most part. The restaurant itself was fine, the service was great, but the food was terrible. I ordered the steamers and a salad for my meal. The steamers come in this red netting. I've had steamers before but never have I seen them like this. Small portion and got a nice taste of sand in every bite. Salads are expensive and once again small portions. Parents had the double boiled lobsters, they were slightly overcooked and were $29. Went to the skipper the night before and wish we had gone there instead. Would highly recommend going there over this joint. Don't make the mistake we did!