“Good food”

Riverway Lobster House
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2012

The food was very good. I had baked stuffed shrimp. It was very good. It was nowhere near the beat I have had. It had wet seafood crab type stuffing that was good but not great. It was a pace I will return to because there was a piano soloist who was wonderful. He painted the evening with music. The pianist elevated the dinner from pedestrian to exemplary. My dinner companions were impressed with the restaurant because of the wonderful musician. The decor is okay, the food is good, the servers are very good, but the music transported us to another place. I was blown away with the music.

There are newer reviews for Riverway Lobster House

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I enjoyed dining here and would recommend it. My boyfriend brought me here for our two year anniversary. He got the twin lobster, and I got the tomato & mozerella salad and the boneless buffalo tenders. For dessert I got a coffee and the peanutbutter blast, and he got the wimpy coffee which I think was their twist on an Irish coffee. We both enjoyed our meals, and the service was above average, our waitress' name was kaitlyn. The atmosphere is nice and warm and inviting in the tavern, but I can't say about the other dining area because we were only in the tavern (there are booths near the bar). The menu is extensive, they have many seafood options as well as chicken, pasta, steak, etc. A bit on the expensive side but good quality food.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

This was our nice night out in Cape Cod. My SO doesn't like all seafood, but the Lobster Ravioli caught her eye. They were excellent. In a red cream sauce....stuffed and juicy and not too fishy. I ended up with the Cioppino. Perfect. All kinds of seafood in the perfect broth with the perfect pasta. Get 2 entrees and split a lobster dinner (that comes with a salad) and you'll have takeout to eat later. We went to eat at 8PM mid-week mid-September.. Dining room was almost empty. Perfect. Service was great, room was great, prices were reasonable. A #1 recommendation for seafood in Yarmouth!!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The chowder is very good, the menu is varied offering alot of choices and the preparation is top notch. The corn encrusted haddock is an absolute favorite. Friendly staff who put up with a table of people who had not seen each other in a year and had a lot to catch up on.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We passed this place a few times while on vacation to Cape Cod and it always had a pretty full parking lot. I take that as a good sign when in a new town. We went for dinner and we were glad we did. There were a lot of locals eating here which is always a good sign. When you're in a restaurant that specializes in seafood on Cape Cod and it's filled with locals, the food must be excellent. It was. Our server was very funny and made our dinner that much more pleasent. She did forget my wifes drawn butter until she was halfway through her lobster but other than that, it was a great meal. The atmosphere was very nice too. My wife had the 1 1/2 pound lobster and I had the Lazy Lobster which is kinda like a lobster stew. Both were excellent as was the clam chowder I had as an appitizer.