“Not the best service”

Add it.
Toly's House of Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food is great, the staff not all together, I called to place order of pizza to go, after making order, went to pick up order, told them my name, at which the owner said there was no order placed, I placed the order because it was on my cell phone, the staff looked dumb, no one fessed up to saying ya I answered the call, bottom line is I'll never go there again, owners have changed, place was never the same since previous owners retired, too bad!

There are newer reviews for Toly's House of Pizza

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Always delicious! Perfect pizza! Friendly staff. Consistently high quality food. We visit almost every time we're on Cape.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We stopped here for a quick lunch as we could not yet get into our motel room and we needed to kill some time . Typical pizza parlour. You place your order at the counter and you pick it up yourself, no waitress. I thought the owner/cook wasn't too friendly and impatient. I had 3 young boys with me who couldn't decide quickly enough I guess what they wanted to eat. I got an Italian grinder and the boys ended up getting 2 topping pizza. The food was very good and the 4 of us ate and had drinks for under $20. The business phone was ringing off the hook, so I think he does a good business of take-out. Idon't think I would go back tho. Taki's down the street was a lot friendlier and same prices. A smile for your customer goes a long way.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

On a family vacation and stumbled upon this place. At first glance, we wanted to leave since it looks run down. However, the place smelled good and authentic. Wow, great pizza and subs and at a reasonable price too! The large pizza is only 14" so we also got a meatball sub. I am from New York and eat in NYC 5 days a week....this was one of the best meatball subs ever. I wanted a second one, but I had to save room for dessert, which we had elsewhere. The pizza was also delicious. Overall service was fine, but the food is great. Don't leave Yarmouth without trying this hidden gem. 5 people (2 adults, 3 kids) ate dinner for under $35.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Looking for that typical Greek Pizza House from yesteryear, than go no further. Toly's is a that place where you used to go as a kid, except it still exists, right down to the Pacman video game in the dining room.
Good pizza, hot oven grinders, and greek salads. Self service, reasonable prices. Call ahead for and takeout. Bring the wife and kids, and lots of quarters.