“Seafood”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Really good seafood love the casual setting. Very nice people great parking and location. Will definitely come back.

There are newer reviews for Seafood Sam's

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a seafood restaurant that is reasonably priced, had a casual atmosphere and you still want the food to taste great Sam ' s is the place to go in S Yarmouth. The food is delicious and varied there other food items offered wells. The portions are generous as well. It's a must stop for my family

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Never disappointed. Their meals are delicious and fresh. The prices are reasonable and a variety of choices help please the whole family. The dining room is clean and organized. They make orders fresh to go and in a short amount of time. Great location for a nice lunch on the cape.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We came here hoping for very good seafood based on the reviews and awards. The lobster roll was great however the meat seemed to come out of a tin. The lobster bisque was very gloppy and not particularly flavorsome. Staff very inflexible with questions or requests.
Seems expensive for what it is?

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I used to love this place. The one in Sandwich has lots of parking and a nice view, and I have eaten here twice when staying in this area. I’ve had some great meals: the seafood sampler for one person was excellent and easily enough for two people. But on my last visit, I ordered a quart of the fish chowder to go. I thought I would eat half in my room and take the other half home. When I got it back to my room, I discovered that it was all broth. There were three or four tiny pieces of fish in the bottom and a quart of thin, white liquid. I couldn’t go back because it was a Friday night and traffic and lines were too long. Did they have an incompetent server, or just decide to rip me off because it was take-out? I don’t know; you’ll have to decide because I’ll never go back.