“The worst service in my life and so so food”

Four Seasons Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We got there close 2 p.m. and nobody was there. He didn't even say "hello" and seated us to the last table in the whole restaurant. We ordered pizza and salad and took them 25 mins.and he brought salad w/pizza. I asked an another waiter for some parmesean cheese for pizza and he said,"what do you want?" Wow, service. He came back w/ the cheese and said,"we usually don't do this." and sprinkled some on top of the pizza.
Two salad we ordered didn't have enough dressing, pizza dough was like bread and not chewy.
I don't recommend thi place at all.

3  Thank ruriko w

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went back again this season, two times. Very pleasant wait staff, good range of menu choices, quick service, reasonable prices. Quick service despite being at the height of the Summer season. Easy, convenient parking. Easy to find on Route 28.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I had read the reviews and after a few horrid experiences I felt confident that we would have a good meal here. Well - the place is small - the servers all seemed confused. I made a reservation. We ordered papardelle with lobster/shrimp, son ordered a pizza, daughter the spaghetti and I ordered the special - the veal chop. I asked her to PUSH the kids meals as they were very hungry. She looked at me like I had ten heads, and I said, can you bring them out ASAP?

After 40 MINUTES - yes, 40 - my husband went up to her because she was avoiding my look like the plague - and she said that the pizza took time...HUH? really? no...really? I have to believe the dough is already made so all they had to do is put the sauce and cheese on - it does NOT take 40 minutes to bake a pizza. All of a sudden, our meals showed up - his pizza was warm, not hot - and my veggies were cool. I think she screwed something up because all of a sudden all of her tables' meals came out.

My veal chop was amazing...just too bad they can't really run a restaurant. This is really a restaurant for grown ups!

1  Thank Joyce M
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We walked in and all the tables were full with big parties. We hadn't made reservations but they rearranged tables for us to make us fit. The fact that it was busy was not a problem for the wait staff, they did very well. One of the owners was ever-present, helping with every aspect on the floor
The food was delicious, I wish I had gone with my first decision of penne ala vodka because it looked so good on another person's table, although my chicken was really great too!

1  Thank kumonkeymom
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The appearance of the building belies the quality of the food.

Small shop but always full. While owned by four brothers Luigi patrols the tables. Service was so so but if you feel frustrated and look around Luigi will see you and be there with whatever service you were looking for. He orders the wait staff to scurry over to any patron who needs help.

Then the food came, no matter what the service the food is the star. Make this a stop on your trip and you won't be sorry..the Cioppino was excellent.