We booked a trip through expedia to get away for the weekend and check out the cape. The room description said it was a one bedroom overlooking the ocean. Upon seeing the room, it was actually just one big room with a wall divider, very cramped. I went to the front desk and said I would be interested In a bigger room. The girl at the desk called a manager and said we could move rooms for an extra 50+ a night. It was around 11:30 at night, and I said we would just move in the morning. We were told it wouldn't be a problem to move tonight, the manager would take care of us. We changed rooms, and it was a much better room. I went to see about the extra fees, and the manager had already charged my card. She charged more than if I had booked directly through the hotel. I told her this, and she said that expedia charges them 25% and they needed to recover that. I told her we wouldn't be there if it wasn't for expedia, and I would have stayed in the original room if it wasn't for the girl last night, saying the manager would take care of it. When I asked for her supervisor, she told me I won't be able to get a hold of them. After arguing with her, she finally gave me a email to a manager. I recommend no one ever staying at this property. Complete ripoff!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club On Smugglers` Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Ocean Club Smugglers Beach
- Ocean Club On Smuggler Beach
- Smugglers Beach
- Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA