Currently staying in one of the remodeled rooms. They have done a nice job with the remodel - nice cabinetry and fixtures, granite counters, nice furniture & linens, fireplace (that isn't working yet) and flat screens. The down side - a tiny mini fridge that wobbles, no cooktop at all, and no cooking utensils or bowls - not even a spatula to take the burgers off the outdoor grill! I really wish I had a blender - don't understand why they have all these cabinets and haven't put anything but dishes and silverware in them. There is a nice microwave but I would add a hotplate and a blender at least. The other real negative for me is the hot water situation. If you like a hot shower, plan to take it in the middle of the afternoon or start very early in the morning before everyone else uses all the hot water. But, if you choose to get up early and try to use the gym or activity room - it's hit or miss - the staff seems to come in whenever they choose and everything is locked until they arrive. Once here, they are pretty friendly. The view is lovely and the weather spectacular - but I don't know if I would trade into here again. If you are happy with eating most of your meals in restaurants this may be a fine place to stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Club On Smugglers` Beach Hotel South Yarmouth
- Ocean Club Smugglers Beach
- Ocean Club On Smuggler Beach
- Smugglers Beach
- Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA