“Awesome”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is a great place to get really delicious gluten-free food. Everything is gluten-free; some things are dairy free too. I can hardly wait to go back. I'd eat there everyday if I could.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Made my daughter (and me) smile not to be told she couldn't have 98% of what's on the menu (no 4yr old likes salad THAT much). She inhaled a cinnamon roll, so it must have been good. We had omelets and toast, which was good for gluten free bread. She got some kind of dessert bar to go too. It was very pricey for breakfast but after paying $4 for a box of pasta and $7 for a brownie mix at the supermarket, it was no surprise why. I could have cried at finding this place (maybe I really did). Any parent of an allergy kid well knows the anxiety of dining out and there was none of that. We live over an hour away but we WILL be back!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Delicious GF breads and baked goodies. Service at the register is terribly slow! Friendly but slow! The multi grain bread is very good.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

First off everything here is gluten-free. That being said for those worrying about taste of the food there was no way I could tell and that's very high praise. I had the french toast with praline syrup and it was incredible. The man working the counter said it was one of the most popular items on their menu. They also serve sandwiches, soups, homemade desserts and breads. The pumpkin bread is definitely worth it although surprisingly it's not very popular so one has to usually order it the day before and pick it up the next day. You don't have to be living a gluten-free life to really enjoy a great meal here.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

So nice to search for a gluten free restaurant and actually find one. This is a small cafe type place. We ate outside. They had lots of vegetarian options as well. Lots of yummy baked items to take with you as well.
Food was tasty! Nothing fancy here, but enjoyed it for lunch.