“Great Place, Great Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Great Place, Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

We have a daughter with Celiac's Disease (Gluten intolerance) and it's a tough row to hoe, especially dining out. To have a place that specializes in gluten-free cooking was a real bonus for our daughter. "It's the first time I didn't have to worry about what I was eating and I could actually taste other people's food too"!
I think it's difficult to maintain a higher quality/level of taste when cooking gluten-free, but Idgy's has perfected the art and then some.
If you're not gluten-free, give it a try as you will still be pleased with the quality, value and taste. The baked goodies are a special treat not to be missed!!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank CapeCodGlassman

Massachusetts
“Good food no worries!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

Idgy's is a gluten free restaurant/store. Everything in the place is gluten free...my wife has celiac disease and finding a place that is dedicated to gluten free foods was such a relief! And bonus...the food is really good. I don't have to eaten gluten free but I do because my wife has to and I enjoyed the food at Idgy's as much as she did! We ate pizza one day and returned the next morning for delicious breakfast sandwiches and breakfast burritos!

Very small property but cozy and really friendly owners and staff who take a lot of pride in what they produce. We left with breads and soup to take home for the next day. What a lucky find!!!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank john340Massachusetts
Toronto
“Gluten Free - EVERYTHING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

Its a little drive if you stay near the beach and its in a strip mall that lacks charm, but it doesn't matter. For someone who needs to eat gluten free, its amazing to walk into a restaurant and order anything off the menu. Some other places have gluten free offerings, but they usually are just a few. I ordered a meatball panini, it was fantastic. My wife had a sandwich as well, and she loved it, and she can eat anything! I also bought a couple of treats, a brownie and a berry dessert. Both excellent.

• Visited August 2011