“Good food no worries!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Massachusetts
“Good food no worries!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Idgy's is a gluten free restaurant/store. Everything in the place is gluten free...my wife has celiac disease and finding a place that is dedicated to gluten free foods was such a relief! And bonus...the food is really good. I don't have to eaten gluten free but I do because my wife has to and I enjoyed the food at Idgy's as much as she did! We ate pizza one day and returned the next morning for delicious breakfast sandwiches and breakfast burritos!

Very small property but cozy and really friendly owners and staff who take a lot of pride in what they produce. We left with breads and soup to take home for the next day. What a lucky find!!!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank john340Massachusetts

Toronto
“Gluten Free - EVERYTHING!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Its a little drive if you stay near the beach and its in a strip mall that lacks charm, but it doesn't matter. For someone who needs to eat gluten free, its amazing to walk into a restaurant and order anything off the menu. Some other places have gluten free offerings, but they usually are just a few. I ordered a meatball panini, it was fantastic. My wife had a sandwich as well, and she loved it, and she can eat anything! I also bought a couple of treats, a brownie and a berry dessert. Both excellent.

• Visited August 2011