“BEST PIZZA ON CAPE!!! HANDS DOWN!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Sandwich, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST PIZZA ON CAPE!!! HANDS DOWN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I am originally from the Pittsburgh, PA area and was born and raised in a 100% Italian family who always enjoyed the great pizza from the many parlors along Bloomfield Ave in Pittsburgh's Little Italy. I have tasted pizza from all over the country and have not found one (1) self respecting pizza parlor on the Cape...until Carluccio's. A friend of mine recommended me to go there and I prefer a little thicker crust, so I ordered the Sicilian style pizza with extra sausage, meatballs, hot peppers, fresh garlic and fresh basil...AMAZING! From the crumbled sausage that they get, all ingredients come from authentic Italian vendors or is homemade. Instead of having to drive to Boston or Providence for great pizza, I could pick a few pies up on the way home and enjoy pizza the way it was intended to be enjoyed. I have heard that their sandwiches are fantastic, but I could surely share with everybody that their Sicilian style pizza is incredible.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jimmy B

Hamilton, Canada
“Excellent Pizza!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Pizza is thin crust, authentic and so flavourful! Italian pepperoni, homemade sauce, nice dough - genuine Italian flavour. Polished off a large between two people in one sitting....should have bought a second one for leftovers!

Visited July 2013
Fairfax, VA
“A Sub Lovers Haven in the Middle of Seafood Country”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Excellent subs and pizza during my visit to Cape Cod. Knocked down two subs and a pizza during my 3-night stay. I bet this is the favorite of the locals because the pizza oven was poppin' and the orders arriving quickly as I waited for my order. Great bread and quality meats (Boar's Head I think, the creme de la creme of cold cuts). Always love a sub no matter where but to find this oasis in the middle of fish country was an added bonus. Be sure to get your hoagie toasted.

• Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Good sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I enjoyed my sandwich from Carluccio's. The bread was fresh and the ingredients tasted great. I'll be sure to go back.

Visited July 2013
Yarmouth Port, Massachusetts
“Best Italian Food On CAPE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Hands down the best of the best! From the service, to the entres, the pizza, and the desserts are beyond belief. The owner is a very genuine man and makes you feel right at home. They even deliver. If you love Italian subs or Chicken Parm subs, those are two of my favorites and a must have. There pastrys are to die for!

• Visited May 2013