Review Highlights
Couldn't be friendlier or more professional

Reviewed September 1, 2016
catuck
Bolton, Massachusetts
Just AMAZING!

Reviewed August 30, 2016
Cynthia T
Winchendon, Massachusetts

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017

This is for jet ski only (the Blue Water Resort location), we did parasailing with them at the 1 S Shore Dr location, which went very well.

I wish I can give negative stars for their jet ski operations. The most unprofessional jet ski place I have been (and I do a lot of jet ski all over the world). Their guides were constantly picking on us to tell us stay 30ft away from each other even when we didn't have any gas on, also in a very rude tone. At any other place, I have always been able to get closer to friends to talk when you are just floating. But if you insist that's for safety concerns, fine, however definitely not when one of your own guys (wearing American flat jumpsuit) driving at extremely fast speed right in front of me and splash water all over me? This did not just happen to me but to everyone in my group, maybe because we are non-Caucasian. At the end, we only rode for 30mins because we were late for our appointment, which I normally would be fine paying the full price since being late is our own fault but not when you treat your customer this way that could threaten their safety. Tried asking for partial refund but the girl at the hut didn't try to do anything. Have some basic decency and customer service attitude when people pay you $135/hr for only riding 30 mins.

Date of experience: July 2017
4  Thank jingerling
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I've parasailed once with them, my kids have gone twice. They are very accommodating, friendly, and eager to please. If you want to try this fun activity, this is the place to go.

1  Thank catuck
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Both of my daughters went parasailing for the first time and they had a blast! They told me that they want to come back here next year to do it again and make this a sisterly yearly tradition! Which I think is awesome as the are 4 yrs apart. Thank you Gold Coast for making their first time a great one and one that they want to continue with you!

1  Thank Cynthia T
Reviewed August 17, 2016

This was our second time parasailing with Gold Coast while in Cape Cod. They are a very nice crew, professional and they put safety first, which is great. We had originally had reservations for 1pm, but because of the wind gusts, they decided to not go out, but said they would call us if things changed later in the day, which they often do! We got a phone call a bit later and were scheduled for 4:30 that afternoon. We had a beautiful "ride". I would definitely go back to them again, and would highly recommend them if it is your first time parasailing! You will love it!

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely an awesome experience for my husband and 3 daughters. I was a nervous wreck , they were in great capable hands !! Highly recommend!!

1  Thank Challash