Review Highlights
fantastic time

we had a fantastic time parasailing, so much fun and would highly recommend, friendly professional... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2017
JoAnn D
Couldn't be friendlier or more professional

I've parasailed once with them, my kids have gone twice. They are very accommodating, friendly... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2016
catuck
Bolton, Massachusetts

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2015

Showed up and before we knew it we were parasailing. No wait an a team of people who work hard to make sure you are enjoying the experience. The boat trip out is quick and the water is unbelievably warm in this section of Cape Cod. We decide to try the jet ski and that was also done well. Plenty of care given and we had a great time! Our 16 year old son decided that Gold Caost was the best part of our vacation!
Thanks!

1  Thank Ecirbob
Reviewed August 23, 2015

We have always loved the jet skiing experience here but this time tried parasailing as well. An awesome time was had by all! It's not a cheap activity, but when you only vacation once a year...it's worth the splurge!! You need to be 18 to drive a jet ski but under aged kids can go in tandem with an older driver. The 18 age limit is a coast guard law so no use getting upset about it. Parasailing is done in pairs and the boat can hold up to 6 including the helpers on board. It's not a rocky boat experience - our first concern- and even the more sensitive among our group was able to have fun. Each participant is only in the parasail for about 10 minutes but the time in the boat there and back is about an hour. I was able to sit at under an awning near the Red Jacket pool area and drink a cool margarita and watch my family parasailing. Not a bad day for mom either!! One tip especially for jet skiing is to bring one of those inexpensive straps to hold your sunglasses on your head. The spray from the ocean is strong and sunglasses will help you both see and stay more comfortable on the ride.
Finally, for $35 the crew will take a disc of photos of your parasailing experience. While the disc is coming in the mail, I suggest the Gold Coast purveyors upgrade and use an online service to allow for faster photo retrieval. Give us a password to the site and things will be much more streamlined for all!

1  Thank Robinedg
Reviewed August 21, 2015

Jetskiing is terrific fun, and the teens even to enjoy falling off once or twice. Tried parasailing for the first time, which was enjoyable, too. It's all exactly as advertised, but none of it comes cheap.

Reviewed August 13, 2015

This was our wow-factor for my best friends bachelorette weekend at the Cape at the end of July. We decided to do tandem parasailing. Gold Coast was very professional and I made reservation about a month before our trip. When we got to the Red Jacket Resort we needed a "password" to get in. I had not received this password and I called Gold Coast from the entrance. There was a mix up we the date that I had reserved (Friday) they had us booked for Saturday. They did not turn us away but instead fit us in that same Friday and we were parasailing about 45 minutes later. The staff was awesome! The parasailing a better and less frightening experience than I had expected. We did get their picture package for the group that cost 35 dollars and was mailed to our home 3-5 days later. The pictures made us all relive the trip and was totally worth getting!

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Took our four kids (ages 7, 8, 12, 14) parasailing, it was awesome! Felt very safe and even the youngest kids loved it. Well worth the money, great experience! Staff and crew all very nice too!

Date of experience: June 2015