Surfcomber on the Ocean
$159
$109
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$135
$132
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Orbitz.com
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
Bass River Motel(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$79
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$89
Village Green Motel(South Yarmouth)
Windjammer(South Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Beach N Towne Motel(South Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsprivate balconylounge chairscape codheated poolroom was cleannext yearwithin walking distancesecond floorpool fencegrounds are well maintainedend of the seasonrestaurants and shopsgreat weekfridge and microwavethe main dragcoffee makera wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Was a clean beach hotel, grounds were very pretty and kept up. Hotel reception was very helpful and knowledgeable about area.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 20, 2010

I have stayed here twice and both times felt safe and comfortable, which is important to me as a single female. This year I was offered a smaller room for less than the on season standard rate and found the room to be better than the one I stayed in last year for which I paid more. I had a window overlooking the beach! This hotel met all my requirements- clean, safe, on the beach, a/c, fridge, tv and internet. If you're a fancypants, then this probably isn't the place for you. But it you're looking for a peaceful, pleasant place to sleep and store your stuff while you hang out at the beach and/or daytrip around Cape Cod, then this is it!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2010

Can't wait to come back for another relaxing stay. The Surfcomber is a fantastic place to get away and enjoy a quiet area of Cape Cod. Close to everything and yet you feel that you are secluded from the hectic pace of the Cape. This is a beautiful, clean hotel with impeccable grounds and flower gardens, fantastic beach, lovely pool, very friendly staff that make you feel welcome, and a great price as well. Our next stay will definitely be at the Surfcomber.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lainebrain
Reviewed June 12, 2010

I've stayed at the Surfcomber several times, most recently last summer. I've found it to be an excellent value, especially given its convenient and quiet location. Great for walks on the beach, or relaxing in the beautifully maintained courtyard area. The rooms are impeccably well-kept, and the staff have always been uniformly helpful and friendly. Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 3, 2010

I've been staying at the Surfcomber every year, usually a couple of times per year, since.... 2001? Since my first stay there, there have been lots of improvements and upgrades so it just keeps getting better and better! Now I can use my laptop while I;m there, which makes working while on vacation ( :( ) so much easier.

the rooms are nice, comfortable and clean. I love that I can see, hear and SMELL the ocean from every room I have stayed in. Every room is literally steps from the beach. The beach is FANTASTIC. Clean, cool water, nice sand and nice mellow little ripples - great for kids - and i LOVE walking this beach at night. Over my many stays, I've seen shooting stars, crystal-clear constellations and simply incredible lightning storms in the distance.

it's in a nice quiet location off of the main road, which means peaceful sounds in the evening and I dont even have to turn on the A/C to get a good night's sleep.

The heated pool is really great on a cool night and the shuffleboard is pretty fun too. Shuffleboard is not something I ever really thought about playing, but there's always someone out there playing and I've met some pretty cool people out there in the morning.

The staff is great. They are very welcoming, accomodating and knowledgeable about the area if you ask them, but there is definitely a laid-back vibe here that I appreciate. This is the perfect place to relax and I cant wait to go back again in August.

I travel WAY too much and I'm super-picky about hotel service, cleanliness and QUIET when I am trying to sleep. I dont give many places such great ratings, but the Surfcomber is one of my favorites.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family