In a "late season" visit to the Cape - we got to stay here in the last week before they closed for the season. Very few people were staying here, so it was very quiet. Lovely grounds which were still being cared for while we were there. Had an ocean facing room on the 2nd floor with a nice sized balcony. Room was comfortable, as were the beds. Office staff were extremely accomodating. Would certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surfcomber on the Ocean is a small, peaceful oceanfront hotel with a private beach on warm Nantucket Sound. Run by the same family for over 55 years, the Surfcomber has 33 rooms, many with fully equipped kitchens, an outdoor heated swimming pool, a shuffleboard court and many comfy chaise lounges. The Surfcomber offers its guests free WiFi and free parking and is centrally located close to many good restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Surfcomber on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfcomber On The Ocean Hotel South Yarmouth
- Surfcomber On The Ocean Cape Cod/South Yarmouth, MA