Surfcomber on the Ocean
$404
  • Pool
Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$386
Ambassador Inn & Suites(South Yarmouth)
$148
$144
Pier 7 Condominiums(South Yarmouth)
$136
Orbitz.com
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$205
$176
Orbitz.com
Parkers River Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$138
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$319
$309
Travelocity
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$224
$204
Priceline
Riviera Beach Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$339
$314
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
$404
$356
Priceline
All reviewsprivate balconylounge chairscape codheated poolroom was cleanwithin walking distancenext yearsecond floorgrounds are well maintainedend of the seasongreat weekfridge and microwavecoffee makera wonderful staymusty smellminute drivethe location is perfect
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Walter Sheehan
We found the Surfcomber on the ocean, 107 South Shore Drive, South Yarmouth, MA about 4 years ago and have never once regreted our choice to enjoy one of the most relaxing and quiet vacations we have ever had - we very highly recommend this property if you want a terrific view of the ocean and more peace and quiet then you have ever had before and everything is within walking distance. We enjoy this quite area in June and September.
thanks

Room Tip: all rooms have a view of the ocean there is no restaurant on property but there are restaurants from a few hundred feet to 1 1/2 miles
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wallypatty
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This motel was great! Unfortunately we really only slept there, as we were in the Cape for a wedding. But the front desk staff were friendly and helpful and our room was clean! It wasn't overly luxurious but we had everything we needed. If we headed back out there, we would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tigrrrl06
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've stayed here several times now and I Love it. The rooms are nice and clean. The staff is awesome and friendly. I love being right on the beach. I used to stay somewhere else that was not beach front...I'm so glad I found Surfcomber. I love their spring and fall specials too! I love taking pictures at sunrise so it's nice to walk out my door and already be at the beach. I can't wait until I can book my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ShineRM87
Reviewed October 1, 2012

What a terrific motel!! The ocean view from our second floor room was magnificent .,The pool is lovely, and the grounds are beautifully kept. We met several people working at the motel and they were all so friendly and helpful. There is a wonderful restaurant walking distance from the motel and the Bass River Golf Course is 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Ralph Cobb
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed here Sept 23-25. 2012 and we loved it!! Our room was bigger than expected, with a kitchen, dining area, and nice big bathroom with the added luxury of nice thick bath towels and topped off with a great shower head too!! The place is not fancy by any means but it is clean, tidy and you can't beat the location, right on the beach and close to everything in town!!! I loved the lounge chairs they have there and it's topped off with a picture perfect view of the ocean and you're right on the beach too. I will definitely come back and stay here again. Thanks to the staff for making our stay very memorable. We had fun!!

Room Tip: This is a two story facility with NO elevators. So if you have trouble climbing stairs, request a first floor room. You'll love it here!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends