“A very quaint motel......a pleasurable experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pine Knot Motel

Pine Knot Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in South Yarmouth
Pine Knot Motel
Ranked #16 of 21 Hotels in South Yarmouth
Ny
“A very quaint motel......a pleasurable experience”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We have visited the cape for many years and didn't realize what a gem the Pine Knot motel is. We recently stayed here and found the rooms comfortable, simple and very clean with a laid back warm feeling that adds to the charm of this motel. The landscape is beautifully maintained and the owner and staff quite friendly. The rates were very reasonable and the location is easy access to many activities. We will stay at the Pine Knot again in the future!

Room Tip: Great Italian restaurant right next door.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Dudley, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My sisters' and I have been going to Pine Knot every summer for many years. We spend at least 3 to 4 times a year at Pine Knot and have never been disappointed. Great location, the rooms are all very clean, comfortable and charming. The grounds are well kept with beautiful landscaping. We especially love the privacy of the pool surrounded by beautiful flowers. Debbie, the owner and her staff could not have been more friendlier and accommodating. That's why we keep going back to Pine Knot year after year because we have never been disappointed. We recommend staying at Pine Knot.

Room Tip: Rooms near the back side of the pool are very quiet and convenient to access the pool under the tabl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank maureen p
Old Lyme, Connecticut
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I travel on business to the cape for art shows on the weekends at the cape. Now that I've found the Pine Knot, I booked my whole summer with Debbie. I've stayed in three different rooms this year and each one is extremely clean, cozy and comfortable. I have one more stay coming in September and I really look forward to staying here. It really reminds me to the closest thing to being at home. It's on a busy road, but the noise doesn't seem to reach the rooms and the clientele have always seemed very responsible and quiet. Debbie is super friendly and shows you to your room every time. I'm really glad I found it as I travel alone and it's just really comfortable. Not to mention that the landscaping and gardens are beautiful and add a really nice touch. Great rates too!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Frankfort, New York
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I have been traveling to South Yarmouth for the past 9 years, at times two times a year and each time we stay at the Pine Knot. The rooms are always clean, comfortable and cozy, and quite Debbie, the owner, always greets us with open arms and she keeps the place beautiful! The rooms have knotty pine and are very spacious. You can not beat the pricing of the rooms either, very reasonable and affordable. The Pine Knot is located in the middle of everything, especially close to the beach! If you are looking for a reflection of "Olde Cape Cod" the Pine Knot is your place to stay! We can not wait to get back to the Cape and stay at the Pine Knot!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I have been traveling to the Cape for years. When we spend time in South Yarmouth (which is usually 2 or 3 times a year), we always stay at Pine Knot. It is "olde" Cape Cod. All the rooms are very clean, comfortable and cozy. The owner, Deborah, keeps the place up beautifully and is always available. If you've never been to the Cape but are expecting to find a Hilton, the Cape is not the place for you. These units are typically Cape Cod style. (I have to admit that some of the reviews are probably written by people who are definitely not familiar with the Cape and expect luxury and lavish surroundings). The property is VERY quiet and being on Rt 28, there's always loads of different restaurants and shops to visit. We love Pine Knot!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Peabody, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hello everyone, I spent a week's vacation with my lovely wife at the Pine Knot Motel in South Yarmouth!!!!! We got a great deal with Debbie ( the owner). In all the vacation places we've stayed, we've never had a better time. The room was very large and fresh! The bed and mattress was as good as it gets. We have never had a better nights sleep at a vacation stay.
The staff was very pleasant and by the second day we were on a first name basis with all we had met. Very nice!!!!! They helped with where to go and where not to go!!! The weather was great and lots of little places, within walking distance of the motel. There are ice cream places, restaurants, golf driving range, mini golf, Dairy Queen, Blondie's Ice Cream, Pancake Man, etc.
Debbie is busy as a bee and her NICE Motel shows it. There are beautiful flowers and gardens everywhere. Check out on Google Maps/street view and take a virtual tour, you will not be disappointed. You really have to go to the Pine Knot and get some real Cape Cod hospitality and you will see and witness what I and my wife did.
Not only was the queen sized bed very comfortable (Serta's Best Sleeping Surface), and I believe it, but the room (very cabin and country like) was very large and well lit. If someone wanted to read and the other wanted to nap the room had a large sofa and also coffee table to sit at.
Well, that's it for now, and I will leave it to you to discover all the rest of the amenities!!! The cost of all this was under $650.00 for seven days, and it was July 4th week!!!! Beat that if you can, in a very nice place and well taken care of in the middle of summer!!!!!!!! By the way the bathrooms as I gathered are all redone and ours was beautiful and spotless and FRESH!!!!!
Happy Vacationing Everyone and try this one, you will be happy you did!!!! Angela and Paul...7 / 14 / 2013

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lee, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We really enjoyed are stay at the Motel! It was very clean and it was a nice cozy place like home. It was very quiet! It was a very friendly place to stay! We plan on staying at the motel when we go down to the Cape cod again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple