Ocean Mist Beach Hotel & Suites
$159
$109
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Blue Water on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
All Seasons Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$135
$132
Ocean Club On Smugglers' Beach(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
Orbitz.com
Blue Rock Resort(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
Bass River Motel(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$79
The Escape Inn(South Yarmouth)(Great Value!)
$89
Travelocity
Surfcomber on the Ocean(South Yarmouth)
Windjammer(South Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Beach N Towne Motel(South Yarmouth)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfire pitloft suitehot tuboutdoor poolcape codprivate patiosofa bedtwo storyhear the wavesloved this hotellarge tvlounge chairssecond floorgreat for familiesgirls weekendpicnic tablesmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very nice overall stay.Nicely updated room and clean bathroom. Loved having the kitchenette! Pool and hot tub were very nice.Location directly on the ocean was perfect. Beach was raked daily.Beds were comfortable with wonderful sheets and pillows! Nice large screen t.v.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Several months ago I started to plan our 3 week trip to America which included 4 nights in Cape Cod. Before I book any hotel I always check on trip advisor to see what's been said about them. Never have I come across so many complains about a hotel, it's as if someone really has something against this one.
I was looking for somewhere to stay that was on a beach, with views & with a pool. When I checked out Ocean Mist & looked at the photos it had everything we wanted but why was it only 11 out of 20 hotels in South Yarmouth? We have never stayed at a hotel so poorly rated and yet it had everything we wanted. So we booked and we were certainly not disappointed. It's really lovely beening so near the beach & great rooms. The weather was not good so we used the indoor pool. Really good restaurant nearby & pancake man for breakfast was something else. We found the staff really helpful and we would certainly recommend staying, don't go by all the negative comments, I'm certainly glad we didn't. Would love to go again when it's warm & sunny.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Silverfoxcy
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I just got back from a two night stay from this hotel. This hotel is the best hotel I've ever been to in Cape Cod. The pool and hot tub were amazing. Unfortunately we didn't get to go in the Ocean as it was a bit too cold but the hot tub sure made up for that! The only thing I will say is that the fire pit was not lit at all. I'm assuming it's lit during peak season only?

The rooms were very neat and clean. There was always workers cleaning around the facility. They even cleaned the seaweed off of the beach! The hotel was really close to popular restaurants. We went to Seafood Sam's twice, amazing food! We also went down the street to "The Skipper" which we also thought was great. Make sure to stop by at Cape Cod Creamery as well.

All in all, I have to say that the location of this hotel was great. I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel. Thank you Ocean Mist for a great weekend!

Room Tip: Ocean View room is the way to go!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed in room 131. I could literally see the ocean from my bed, pretty cool! We arrived around 4:30 and the room was just getting the final inspection (so they said). I looked very nice from the first look. Then we found out that there was a bulb out in the foyer outside the bathroom, there was no extra toilet paper (we were on our last piece) and were saw a few bugs (one being a centipede) in the living area (ew!) The floor in front of the living area slider was soaked. I am assuming that is because is soooooo close to the beach.
The people at the front desk were very nice and we did enjoy our stay. This place is in a great location. There is a pool with a towel station and a hot tub (nice). The pool has a handicape lift in it as well. Most of all we liked the location of the room. one king bed in the bedroom and 2 queen beds in the living area.

Room Tip: I would choose a room on the 2nd floor to avoid loud passer by people and to avoid the loud plumbing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This was a great property in almost all categories except there was no in-room Wi-Fi and even the Wi-Fi in the lobby (which was very small) was down more than up. This hotel advertised in-room wifi but there isn't any. Wouldn't go back there again only because of this reason. Otherwise we loved the place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple