“Amazing staff!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bass River Sports World

Bass River Sports World
More attraction details
Owner description: A recreation center offering a wide variety of fun sports such as mini-golf, basketball, softball, baseball machines and paintball.
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Amazing staff!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I've probably driven by this place 100 times (it's easy to do since the town won't let them have proper signage) and finally got a chance to stop in today. My son and I decided to play hookey for his birthday and play some mini-golf and ride the go karts. We had an amazing time! The best part was the go karts. My son is special needs and was a little unsure if he wanted to drive a cart by himself. The staff showed us all of the safety features of the carts and said they could control how fast we could go from a control panel at the starting line. We started off slow and as my son built up his confidence they were able to increase his speed. The smile on his face was worth every penny!

The go karts are electric so they're quiet and don't leave you smelling like exhaust. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank the_mad_drummer

Melbourne, Australia
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“Loads of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We came here to play mini golf not realising that there is alot more to do here. Very reasonably priced and good family fun. The gold course was terrific and then we made our way over the to go carts which the men managed to turn into children again! We also had a go at the Softball cages which the women thought they had gone back to their childhood in. These were only something like $2 per go. We could have spent alot more time here but unfortunately we didn't have anymore time, all round a good time had by all even the children!

Visited September 2012
NH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Nice spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

We arrived and several went on the go karts.

I bought the tickets and included one for my two year old grandson but he refused to get on. The attendant said he would take the ticket to the front desk and talk to the manager and get us a refund. I thought that was very good service!

The manager said NO. They did say we could let someone else use it or go to the batting cages but at 2 he does little batting.

Place was okay but I thought they could be more gratious with respect to the ticket but that is their rules. It would have been a four star if they were more understanding.

Visited August 2012
Dutchess Co, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun Time with the Family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

We spent about 2 hours here playing mini golf, driving range, go carts and the arcade. Although we pretty easily spent about $80, we had a great time. The go carts were great although the course is a little short. Mini golf was very challenging and kept our interest. The arcade? Well who doesn't need 16 rubber bracelets and plastic junk pieces for 400 tickets! A success.

Visited September 2012
Hinsdale, Mass
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Go here every year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

My family & I love Bass River. They have so much to do and reasonable prices. They have go karts, mini golf, regular golf, batting cages, soccer cages and one of the best arcades around!

Visited August 2012