“Pirates Booty”
Review of Pirate's Cove

Pirate's Cove
More attraction details
Owner description: This golf-and-games complex has a pirate/adventure theme.
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a requirement for a Cape Vacation; add it to the pirate ship adventure http://capecodpirateadventures.com/ and you can have a whole pirate theme going this vacation. This is the best place to mini golf http://www.piratescove.net/, the staff is fantastic, friendly and the course is challenging. It is great for all ages; it does get busy in the evening so plan accordingly.

There are newer reviews for Pirate's Cove

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We just spent a few days in the Cape. On our last day went to play and had a great time! The course was very well maintained and very clean. They had a great selection of balls and putters.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We have been to Pirates Cove many times in the past, but it has been awhile. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to forking out $50 for the family to play. I was out voted, so we went. I was pleasantly pleased at the very friendly and courteous demeanor of the two young guys at the front who were very accommodating to my young children, and not even charging for one. That always makes me happy :). This was my 2yr olds first mini golf experience and let me just say the only time she cried was on the 18th hole when she couldn't retrieve her ball from the cup! She loved it! Which means we did as well!
We went on the Blackbeard course because the kids loved the boat. The course was well laid out and the attention to detail was throughout the 18 holes.
We went mid afternoon so the crowds weren't bad. One thing I want to point out having played another mini golf course as well. Pirates Cove gives you plenty of room between holes while you wait which can become a major issue trying to keep children off the people in front of you and off the hole behind you. Kudos! Will definitely return probably within this trip$

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We always enjoy miniature golf at the Cape. There are several to choose from in Yarmouth and they're all fun. This course features PIrate Lore. There are all sorts of Pirate hijinks like cannon shots from ships to mess up your Golf Game. A nice hill, in the middle of the course, makes for some interesting terrain. Great fun for the kids and adults alike.

1  Thank w1sj
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Pirate's Cove is beautifully designed and lots of fun for both kids and adults. The course is well kept, and there are plenty of benches and shady spots along the way if you need to sit or relax. There are two courses to choose from and my family and I golfed both of them. Each course was just as exciting. I would definitely recommend this spot for mini golf!