“Kids loved it”
Review of Pirate's Cove

Pirate's Cove
More attraction details
Owner description: This golf-and-games complex has a pirate/adventure theme.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

While not for everyone, my two children 10 & 12 years raved, and indicated this was the best part of their trip.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

My son LOVES Pirate Cove and we always wind up playing both courses. He especially likes the gift shop.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I grew up going to this place for mini-golf, but Pirate’s Cove is so much more than windmills and dinosaurs! I can’t wait till I can bring my kids to this place for their first mini golf experience….

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Best course we ever played. There are 2 course's to pick from. they were so much fun. Nice gift shop and icecream place. The employees were very friendly.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I really enjoy this minature golf course.It's a lot of fun and has some very challenging obstacles to master.The grounds are well kept.