A Little Inn on Pleasant Bay
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
$115
$975
$395
Priceline
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
$99
  • Breakfast included
Rodeway Inn(Orleans)
$90
RodewayInn
Pleasant Bay Village(Chatham)(Great Value!)
$167
$99
$75
Groupon.com
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club(Brewster)(Great Value!)
$345
$195
OceanEdge.com
All reviewscape codpatio overlookingher sistereach morningfeast for the eyesenglish ladiesadirondack chairsview of the baycharming hostsowners and stafffresh flowersperfect staybed and breakfastspent nightsyogurtshort drivesherry hour
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Just a marvellous stay in all: good guiding, superbreakfast, hospitality. To be able to take a morning swim after a nice jogging and then have a superbreakfast. And after that all the help you need to arrange the day. Just SUPER

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 3, 2013

The warm, kind and welcoming owners Pamela and Sandra (and penny the dog) made the visit so enjoyable, they took the time to help us plan our daily trips around the cape which was such a help.

From the beautiful room to the delicious breakfast, not to mention the immaculately landscaped gardens and gorgeous views of the bay, this b&b is impossible to fault.

I would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Donna22mcc
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I'd originally booked at an "affordable" motor inn on Route 6A but found it so dilapidated and depressing that I made an SOS call to A Little Inn. I was glad to learn that, due to a cancellation, I could stay for one vs. the usual three nights. I've not stayed in many bed 'n' breakfasts; they can sometimes be a little too homey for my tastes. This one afforded the perfect mix of privacy and connectedness. The room was bright and immaculate; attention has clearly been given to every detail, from the wall art to the bathroom supplies to the outlets for recharging cell phones and the like. The shower was the most luxurious that I've encountered in any of my travels. Room AC was perfect (it was a very hot, humid day) and didn't need a single adjustment during my stay. Grounds, including lovely hilltop garden and view of bay, were spectacular. Pamela, the owner, could not have been more accommodating and welcoming. The included breakfast was a combination of an inviting buffet and a made-to-order omelette, served on one of the verandas. Seldom in my travels have I found a hotel or B'n'B breakfast, whether included or not, that was to these high standards. Though I did note the lack of a television in the room with some trepidation (as I'm a TV addict), I can appreciate the rationale for not having one, as it spares the potential for what's a common annoyance when sleeping in close quarters. I look forward to staying here again and concur with others on the site in recommending it highly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank critiquer862
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'm having a hard time snapping back to 'real life' after four dreamy days and nights at The Little Inn on Pleasant Bay. The owners, Sandra and Pamela, offer the kind of hospitality that defines the word: kindness, attention to detail, service and desire to make their guests welcome and comfortable. Visually, you will think you are either in Bermuda or Cornwall, England. Gorgeous flower gardens and banks of hydrangea are artfully placed so that each room seems very private. Our room, Mercury, had a delightful outdoor terrace that was quite private and even lit for nighttime sitting and reading.
The breakfast, with the lovely Maria serving us, couldn't be better. Every sense was beyond 'satisfied' with delicious breakfast offerings, soft, ethereal music and fresh pressed linens on every table. Outside dining provided views of the Bay or views of the stunning gardens, out back. Swimming
off the dock was lovely, on these 90 plus degree days. But the best was the warm, dare I say loving, hospitality of Pamela and Sandra. How odd to have traveled all over the world to find perfection practically at our 'back door', at the Cape.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debtall289
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Lovely is the best word I can use to describe this beautiful Inn and the experience as a whole. Inn keepers and Sisters Pamela and Sandra have perfected the casual elegance that this Inn offers.
Perfect stay!