“Perigee has become excellent!”
Review of Perigee Restaurant - CLOSED

Perigee Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
the Berkshires
“Perigee has become excellent!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

With some hesitation, we had dinner last evening at Perigee. They'd sent my husband a Gift Card for his birthday, so we had another go (see review of 8/10/10). What a difference. We were immediately greeted and seated downstairs and menus presented. I had a Berkshire Brewing Company Dark Ale, which was delicious. A server brought a cute little basket of tiny corn muffins and multi-grain bread, just enough. My husband ordered the Honey-Lemon Thyme-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and I the Grilled Mediterranean Mahi. His came with herbed potatoes and very fresh market vegetables; mine with a perfect pilaf and fresh veggies. Both dishes were beautifully presented by a friendly and very knowledgeable server/hostess. Both were really excellent - perfectly sauced and exactly the right amount to be satisfying but not excessive. We followed the excellent entrees with desserts: he had the S'mores Bread Pudding, full of marshmallow-chocolate goodness, which he said was delicious; and I the Chef's Warm Fruit Crumble, which was a warm blueberry-nectarine dish topped with a perfect oat Streusel and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Just right and truly yummy. Loved it all: Service, Presentation and Preparation. Absolutely a complete turnaround from the last time we were there.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank grandmerelorian

Washington, Pennsylvania, United States
“perfect!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

was there for supper tonight..we are staying in the Oak and Spruce....I had their Fillet Mignon...it melted in my mouth black angus,,,tender juicy! My husband had veal parmisian....he enjoyed it as well....we just had to try the smores bread pudding...ha ha we shared mmmmmm we had a complimentary coupon from the Oak and Spruce...with ice tea and desert 52,00....not bad at all for a wonderful dinner!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MaryAnnM252
Bushkill, Pennsylvania
“Worth the meal”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My wife and I had Dinner at Perigee while on vacation at the Oak n Spruce (May 23 2013). I read some of the disappointing reviews that were posted in the past and was hesitant to bother. There was a discount coupon in the brochure and figured it was worth the try. I am pleased to announce Perigee is a winner. The service from the moment we walked in was wonderful. We ordered the Classic Veal Parmigiana. The portions are large and delicious. The Linguine was perfectly al dente and the chicken juicy. The sauce was not overwhelming and very tasty. The Nutella Tiramisu was a nice twist on a classic, adding just the right amount of chocolate-hazelnut cream. I had the Kahlua Crème brûlée and was delighted with the light sweet flavor of the custard with just the right touch of Kahlua YUM. The sugar crust could have been a little thinner. The Dinner was $$$ and worth it. Side note: My wife forgot her glasses on the table and they were great in getting it back to me in PA. We will definitely go back for another date night dinner.

Milford, Connecticut
“lovely experience”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We very much enjoyed everything about our dinner. The corn muffins were warm and delicious. The wine and beer were reasonably priced. The scallops and pulled pork dinners were wonderful. Large portions with very attentive service. The ambience was perfect for a relaxing meal. We would most definitely return on our next visit to New England. We appreciated tht the owner visited every table to see how our experience was.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great place to eat well and relax”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My wife and I were new to area and asked at motel for a good place to eat. It was a great place to eat. Staff friendly and very helpful with suggestions. Wine by the glass was good and the pour was generous. The pot roast was very good tender and had a real balanced seasoning. The vegetarian stuff squash was excellent with numerous smooth well blended tastes. The dinner salad was fresh and good dressing. The room was roomy and reasonably quiet. Great place to take your time and enjoy each other with fine food