I got married at the Wychmere Harbor Club in August of 2009, and had many of my guests book at the Handkerchief Shoals. My husband and I stayed the night after our wedding as well. The manager, Missy Anzavino, was fantastic. She was excellent to work with as we coordinated the stay for all our guests, and had very prompt and helpful responses for all our questions. Once the wedding weekend arrived, she was a gracious host. The guests all had a lovely time staying there, and it was overall a great spot. The pool was lovely as well! Thanks so much for a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our rooms are nicely appointed offering clean and comfortable accommodations at a great value. Free parking outside your room and breakfast included in high season. The property offers a large outdoor swimming pool and cook out area with picnic benches and grills. Red River Beach is waking distance from the Inn just across the road down Deep Hole Road. Pets not allowed. Please inquire for our rates for additional guests (beyond 2 adults). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Handkerchief Shoals Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Handkerchief Shoals Hotel South Harwich
- Handkerchief Shoals Inn South Harwich, MA - Cape Cod