“My New Sunday Brunch Spot!”
Review of Egg & I Restaurant

Egg & I Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 31 Restaurants in South Hadley
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This is a nice sit down comfy little place that has a great family atmosphere. Took a friend out to brunch and we sat at the counter. Immediately was asked by our server if we wanted anything to drink. Ordered coffee wand water and perused the menu. Everything on it was reasonably priced. My friend and I both had the 3egg omelets. Mine had cheese, spinach, broccoli and perfectly cooked crisp bacon inside and came with hash browns and raisen toast. My friend had the omelet with sliced off the bone ham (they have deli ham also) instead of bacon. She commented on how nice the omelet looked, perfect folded with just the right amount of fillings. Coffee was quickly filled as was the water glass.

Breakfast was delicious! On our way out I realized that they have a whole other side to the restaurant. Larger tables for families. This was my first time at The Egg & I, I definitely will go back. One thing to be aware of, they open at 5am and close at 1pm.

There are newer reviews for Egg & I Restaurant

Reviewed February 4, 2013

They have a great deal to choose from and they cook to your needs.It's a place you will see the locals each day.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I always get their ham and cheese omlett because the ham is cut fresh off the bone. They offer crispy hash browns and home fries with onion which are delicious. And the prices are very cheap!! You can feed a family if your on a budget. Pleasant atmosphere, local and family owned.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Food was simply average. The service was less than average, actually it was poor at best. When asked at cashing out if everything was OK I responded that it was marginal. We were forgotton about, the food took a long time to get, the bacon strips consisted of inch long burnt chunks. The omlet had Ham not even diced or cut but a slice of ham cold cut laid in the egg and flipped over. Cook was either lazy or to busy to make a decent omlet. I can live with the food being average but poor service- I just don't return. I watched many patrons wait and wait and wait without explanation by any staff.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Local institution that has been around forever. Good basic food in a central location to the Falls. Across the street from the best Autobody shop you can find.

1  Thank dkefaia