“Consistently Excellent”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed November 10, 2012

One of my favorites in the Berkshires, the Old Mill has everything - excellent food with seasonal daily specials that offer variety to frequent diners, excellent service from a friendly and experienced staff, and a relaxing ambiance that makes any meal enjoyable. Well worth the short drive off the beaten path!

1  Thank DiningDiva76

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I invited 5 guests having never eaten there before but it was highly recommended and what a fabulous evening we had. It's so refreshing to be somewhere that is in no way pretentious and the owner Terry, greeted us (and everyone, as far as I could see) with genuine warmth and understated style. If I lived in that part of America I would be their best customer!

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed October 18, 2012

More than 20 years ago, I was in the vicinity of the Old Mill and had a wonderful meal there. So, when my wife and I found ourselves back in the area, we decided to go back. Once again, we had a delicious dinner. The dining room is warm and inviting and you'll feel right at home. I had the Pork Chop with an Armagnac Prune Dressing and loved it. It was pretty busy while we were there, but the staff was still courteous and extremely attentive. You should definitely make it a point to go the Old Mill should you find yourselves in the area.

1  Thank BonniesJosh
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This place should be on everyone's bucket list. An ultimate blend of sensational food and superb, highly professional service. And, its warm, yet sophisticated atmosphere turned it into a refuge for us, crazed and overworked New Yorkers. Make sure you start your evening in the bar-tavern area, run by the bartender Adrian, a virtuoso with a vibe of a stand-up comedian.

1  Thank Pyshka61
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Superb service. Reasonably priced wine and meals. Depending on your "wallet" It could be a $$$ or $$$$. You make the choice. The desert was splendid.

1  Thank 0Donald0