“Breakfast worth the wait”
Review of The Red Cottage

The Red Cottage
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in South Dennis
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
New York
“Breakfast worth the wait”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We arrived at the Red Cottage @10:30 on Sunday. There were quite a few people waiting in the parking lot. We were told it would be @20-25 minutes until a table for 3 would be available. We were seated in @ 30 minutes. The variety of options on the menu was impressive and daunting. There were almost too many choices for each of us. I had a whole grain waffle with fresh fruit (bananas, blueberries, strawberries) and bacon. My daughter had candied pecan french toast. My wife had a combo that included scrambled eggs, cinnamon bun french toast and bacon. I mention the bacon because it was unusually prepared with maple syrup … very, good. We recommended the Red Cottage to my son and daughter-in-law and they went the next day … also a rave review.

Visited August 2014

“Small but Delicious”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

This little gem in South Dennis offers great home cooked meals and breakfasts with small twists. Another family tradition every time we come to the Cape.

Visited August 2014
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
“Breakfast extrodinaire!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

What a wonder flu , homey atmosphere and the food was truly outstanding. So many choices and all fabulous

• Visited July 2014
Massachusetts
“Best breakfast place on the Cape”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We have been coming to the Red Cottage for years and it is always great! I just recently had one of their breakfast sandwiches and it was easily the best I have ever had. Its simple, just bacon, egg, and cheese but the bacon they use is apple smoked bacon and it makes the whole sandwich amazing! I have also had waffles and pancakes here and they are always cooked to perfection. My dad loves the eggs benedict and my husband has tried many items on the menu and loved each one!
We have not had lunch or dinner there yet but from what I have heard, it is the same quality as the breakfast. My only complaint is that there chocolate milk do not have enough chocolate syrup in it, its almost like drinking regular milk.
We have been coming here for years, and there is a reason there is always a line out the door....its worth it!!

• Visited July 2014
Forest Hills, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast of Champions”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Fantastic, honest place for breakfast. The french toast was delicious with just the right amount of egg and cinnamon. Good coffee. Great service considering the crowds. I would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2014