“wheres the chicken”
Review of Wolfie's

Wolfie's
Reviewed October 13, 2012

had been to wolfies twice before , sandwiches not bad. got four piece chicken this time , leg was about three inches long, wing was a bit smaller, looked very dry. sent it back got breast and spare ribs instead breast rubbery inside little meat on ribs . wont go back

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We went there on Columbus day weekend. The place was packed but the hostess told us it would be about ten minute wait, the wait was even less. The service was very prompt our server made some suggestions which we followed. The food was prepared and presented to us in a speedy manner and was very good. The only complaint was my food could have been a little warmer.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We went there several times this past week. One evening steak was great and service very good, the other night, fish was ordered and it was not eaten by me. It had the consistency of rubber and also had a distinct chemical taste... This was supposed to be haddock and if it was I have never tasted haddock like this and my husband is a commercial fisherman. Service was bad this night as well as our waitress was not attentive, and basically had an attitude. She brought my husbands food out first and then my veggie and potatoes and we waited for my entree but it did not come for another 1 minutes and by this time my veggies were luke warm and my husbands fish entree was not hot as he was waiting for my entree to come.. The waitress never apologized and never came back until she brought the check. We said to her we would like to know what desserts are, and then with a puss she told us. We told her that we would like two pieces of the banana cream pie to go as we will have them back in our motel. She brought them back to us and not even bagged, and I paid the bill and we went back to our hotel room. My husband opened the box and there was this mess of a pie and no fork or spoon! No way to eat the mess so the two desserts got thrown away.. If I ever go back it will be to have a steak and nothing else and hopefully get a different waitress.

1  Thank Polly N
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Food was good (fried chicken, burgers, steaks etc) and not overpriced. Not a bad place to take kids for lunch since they have crayons. It felt like a throwback to an earlier era, which is a good thing. We had a few beers and cocktails too. Yum!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

A clean, basic, in town eatery that hasn't changed since they opened the doors. I have only had lunch there and the sandwiches have always been consistant and good. The service very attentive and nice. For those that are a little "dry" they have a small bar in the back of the dining room right next to the free popcorn. It can get very crowded on Saturdays and they are closed Sundays.