“Great Local Spot”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Great Local Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

We didn't realize the restaurant closes at 1 pm on Sundays when we walked in at 12:45. Jerry invited us in and welcomed us as if we were the first customers of the day. We both ordered breakfast. I had an egg white omelet that was delicious. My brother had scrambled eggs and said that they, too, were very good.
It's a small restaurant with reasonable prices. Both the owner, Jerry, and the waitress were friendly. Neither rushed us. In fact, we had a nice chat with Jerry before we left. If you're going to Yankee Candle and want to stop for breakfast and lunch, this is the place to go.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Adriana425

Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Basic food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very good breakfast served quickly and correctly as ordered. Great value for the price and very surprising to get real maple syrup from a local farm at these prices. Definitely worth a return visit if we are in the area again.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank serenitywriter
Napanee, Canada
“What a place to enjoy breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Jerry's place reminds of the restaurants in our small hometown. The locals come in and the waitress brings them their coffee just the way they want it and knows without asking how they want their eggs cooked. It reminds me of an old style "mom and pop diner". The breakfast's that we had were delicious and filing. Listening to the locals talk was fantastic and like I said reminded me of home. We will definitely be back and told Jerry that we would.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank PJ M
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Fine Local Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the kind of small, independent, local business that my wife and I try to patronize when we are travelling. We ate breakfast here because the Red Roof Inn where we were staying offered none. We enjoyed the personal service, food cooked to order by Jerry, and the general non-chain "ambience."

• Visited June 2013
Bernardston, Massachusetts
“Great place for a good breakfast before hitting up Yankee Candle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I took my inlaws here for breakfast before heading over to Yankee Candle. We all had a very good meal. According to my mother-in-law the blueberry pancakes were excellent. I had eggs with home fries which were also very good. And they have very affordable prices. A great local place to go in South Deerfield.

• Visited June 2013