“Fine Local Breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Fine Local Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the kind of small, independent, local business that my wife and I try to patronize when we are travelling. We ate breakfast here because the Red Roof Inn where we were staying offered none. We enjoyed the personal service, food cooked to order by Jerry, and the general non-chain "ambience."

• Visited June 2013

Bernardston, Massachusetts
“Great place for a good breakfast before hitting up Yankee Candle”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I took my inlaws here for breakfast before heading over to Yankee Candle. We all had a very good meal. According to my mother-in-law the blueberry pancakes were excellent. I had eggs with home fries which were also very good. And they have very affordable prices. A great local place to go in South Deerfield.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank TonyD_01337
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
“LOVE THIS PLACE. Opens early, waitress always pleasant. Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I have been to Jerry's every morning while I was doing an antiques show , and every morning I was not disappointed.. The waitresses are efficient and friendly and Jerry is very accommodating about what you want to eat and his poached eggs are perfectly done. My husband got there early one morning before the open hours and Jerry fixed him up a great breakfast. Service and food was so good I would tip almost 50 percent as I liked everything so much.
Try the place you will not be disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank Polly N
Bernardston, Massachusetts
“Great Place for Breakfast!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

The best breakfast place that I have found in Franklin County. Good food, good coffee and good people. Definitely try the blueberry pancakes, because they are amazing (According to my BF and his Mom). And lots of the ingredients are from local farms so you know they are fresh. Just remember to bring cash with you since they do not take credit cards.

And with me being gluten intolerant I know that I can find something on the menu that I enjoy without having to spend an arm and a leg. Scrambled eggs and home fries. Delicious!!!

• Visited September 2012