All reviews yankee candle front desk indoor pool dunkin donuts room was clean great pool non smoking no elevator checking in new england corina anderson motel ma rri pets microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We were able to check in early and when we needed a tool for my grandson's toy, they were able to accommodate that as well.
Travis and Marissa were amazingly helpful!
There are lots of local shops and a Dunkin's right next door.

Date of stay: December 2019
RedR1, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback- we love accommodating guests in any way we can! Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing soon!

Reviewed December 19, 2019

First of all, I have to thank Corina Demers Anderson, from taking our reservation and to checking in to make sure all is well. We had a good stay, we were busy in and out with family to celebrate the Holidays. Our room was neat and clean, and always had fresh linens and other needs fullfilled. Thank you Red Roof for a good stay!!!! Thanks you Corina Demers Anderson for always being to kind....

Date of stay: December 2019

What a kind and thoughtful review, thank you! Happy holidays to you and your family, and we look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2019

At my stay I was greeted with the best of care. Thanks to Corinna at the front desk everything was made sure that I was satisfied and happy with my room. Thank you!!!! Will come again soon for winter.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thanks for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are glad that Corina was so essential in making your stay completely satisfactory. We thank you again and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 22, 2019

Let me start by saying I have stayed at this particular location many times over the last 20 years and never had a problem. My young daughter had a day off from school mid week so we decided to have a girls night. The room was clean, the pool was nice and it was quiet. It’s a non smoking hotel and there are signs telling people to smoke in the “designated smoking areas”. It’s a little unsettling when you arrive late, it's dark and there are people hanging out by doors and cars smoking. None were actually in the designated smoking area. We arrived after 6:00pm, there was a sign at the desk that read someone would be right with us they had to step away and assist another customer. We didn’t wait long and after checking in we were sent out back to the door closest to our room. There was a van parked by the back door where we entered that had 3 men in it, listening to music and smoking pot. When we finally entered our room someone had slid a flyer under our door. It was about the company that owns the RRI and how it has been involved with sex trafficing! When we woke up and checked out the next morning the halls reeked of smoke and the back door near we parked smelled of urine! We left the hotel by 8:00 am and there were at least a dozen people already hanging out outside the hotel smoking with only a couple in the actual designated smoking area. It didn’t bother me that people were not in the designated area. It bothered me that it seemed people that may have not been staying at the hotel were there were just hanging out on the property.

Room tip: If checking in after dark, use the front entrance.
Date of stay: November 2019
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I apologize for our guests not following our no smoking areas. We have a lot of companies staying at the hotel and we will address this situation with them. We do hope to see you in the future and please call me directly when making your reservation.

Reviewed November 22, 2019

I stayed for one night, check in was easy, the room looked clean. It was in the evening so I watched TV sitting on the bed, then got ready for bed. That is when I discovered BED BUGS. Thankful I found it before sleeping or going home. Around 10pm I found 1 bed bug on the pillow, then flipped the pillow there was another. Then saw another on another pillow. I personally didn't look any farther, grossed out I gathered my belongings and went to the front desk. They moved me to a room at the other end of the building. They apologized for the inconvenience. People checking in around this time were put near the infested room! The new room was clean from what I could tell, I removed the sheets to check. In the morning I went to the front desk to ask for 2 large trash bags to bag my belongings so I can sanitize them when I get home. The only thing the person said was here is the managers card. I left and will not return. Even in the clean room I couldn't sleep because of my concerns of the bed bugs. I would have gone elsewhere, but after a busy day of work travel I was tired. Never staying here again. I booked this stay on Hotels.com which currently will not let me review the hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Michelle P
RedR1, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Hi Callie, We truly appreciate your feedback and take this report very seriously. We had a professional inspector come to our location and do a thorough inspect in this particular room. They didn't find any bedbugs or signs of them. We did notice that it was a previous pet room so we ended up treating it for fleas just in case. We would still like you to get in touch with us to further discuss your stay because we would like for you to come back and enjoy our location again. Thank you as your input and feedback is very important.