All reviews yankee candle front desk indoor pool dunkin donuts room was clean magic wings no elevator checking in mini fridge new england corina anderson motel rri mass pets subway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel on the last weekend of March. We have stayed here before but this was our first stay since they remodeled. The rooms are definitely much nicer and clean but I was not happy to hear that all rooms are pet rooms. Even though they are easier to clean with the hard floors pet dander does remain behind. I’m sure they don’t deep clean these rooms after each guest leaves actually I’m positive because I saw them clean mine. Also next time I will make sure that I’m not down the hall from the pool. It was extremely noisy with all the kids. We could hear them from our room - 148. Also running by to and from to the pool. The pool was supposed to be closed for remodel when we checked in but I guessed they opened it. Also ask for a top floor because Sunday morning at 9:30 am they were vacuuming the hard wood floor over my head. Overall it was a good stay and i would stay here again with a few minor adjustments.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We had a great experience. Easy check in, and the room was awesome. We needed help finding breakfast nearby and Marissa gave some great recommendations and was very helpful. Will definitely be back soon.

Trip type: Traveled solo
RedR1, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm glad Merissa was able to help you find breakfast accommodations nearby and that you had a nice stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 24, 2019

Although an older motel, RRI has certainly done major renovations to make this hotel like a new hotel. The rooms are large and inviting and exceptionally clean. For such a large motel, it is unbelievably quiet. The large pool is clean and inviting. The staff is exceptional particularly Corina who is outstanding and of high value to the business. She has always made my stays enjoyable and informative. In addition, she has helped me make future reservations and has introduced me to many new RRIs in the system. I travel quite often on the Rte 95 corridor and have enjoyed her knowledge of the RRIs on my travels. I have never been disappointed.

Room tip: I like the front of the hotel. The back does face the highway, but I have never stayed on that side. They have accessible rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RedR1, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

I'm so glad to hear you've had a wonderful stay. We do appreciate our staff a lot. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed March 23, 2019

Clean room - comfortable bed - great value

Corina on the front desk is an ambassador for the hotel - very professional and friendly.
There is nothing like returning to the hotel and Corina remembering your first name

Excellent all round

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback, indeed Corina is a great addition to the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed March 13, 2019

This is an older motel, well maintained, clean, well staffed good location.
I would like to thank Travis who's attentiveness to detail facilitated the return of my favorite hat :)
There is a large game room and a large inside pool with a large well appointed lounge area surrounding it.
Venting machines are available in game room.
Good location close to highway, attractions and gas station convenience store an easy walk from motel.
Outdoor picnic area adjacent to motel with tables under the trees.
I would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: If your going to use the pool choose a room on the first floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
RedR1, Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield - Amherst, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Thank you for your considerate feedback! I'm so glad to hear Travis was able so assist you with the return of your hat, he certainly is detail oriented. Thank you for your compliments about the property as well, we do keep it well maintained! We look forward to having you back again soon.