“Intimate and Unique”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 21, 2013

This cozy bistro is nestled in South Chatham on Cape Cod, MA, a truly charming and unique dining experience. My husband and I lunched here this afternoon and discovered the sandwich selections covered a wide range of taste preferences. The sandwiches carry movie titles which correspond to their ingredients. I had the Nacho Libre and found the mexican inspired sandwich deliciously spicy. This establishment also rents videos in the back room which only enhances the theatrical theme of the cafe. My husband and I glanced at the dinner menu which has a small but sophisticated variety of choices. I can highly recommend this eatery for a delicious lunch and plan to try out this little gem of a restaurant for dinner in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Box Office Cafe'

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Dec. 2011, my extended family and I visited on a cold snowy Sunday. Walking inside, I felt like I was in my own living room. Sofas, chairs, Christmas tree. It was so cozy and welcoming. Watched JAWS on their big screen TV. Couldn't wait to go back. Loved it, as did my family.
This year, it has been completely changed. They added a bar with - what else? a TV with sports ( no sound of course) No sofas, no soft chairs. Can't even remember if there was a Christmas tree. Very disappointing. Now it's like every place else. Nothing unique or different. No movies to choose from. Just generic small tables. They started serving dinner, but we didn't care for the atmosphere. Their pizza is very expensive and nothing special. Sandwiches , over a yr ago, were very good. Bring back the old!

1  Thank JKS12
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a very small establishment. The food menu has changed since I was there last. It was and still is very good, but now a larger and more upscale menu. We went for pizza as I was having a craving for their pizza. Very large pizza menu choices and "build your own". The new reg. menu looked amazing. People at the next table ordered the rack ribs and short ribs and my mouth was drooling watching them eat. Next time for sure! I had an asian salad that was yummy and we had curley fries with the pizza. Love, love, love their thin crust NY style pizza!!!!
Just very tasty. They also have a small bar area now and also serve desserts. Some of the items on the menu are pricey, especially if you haven't been there for a while, but the food is very good. They rent out movies in the back room also. Can take out pizza, etc. I think it is one of the best, if not THE BEST! pizza on the Cape!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have family in Harwich & stopped by Box Office Cafe to get a snack & drink. I was here in July & had a great experience & couldnt wait to try it again. The new bar is now installed & the transition from breakfast to dinner spot has been made. I think its a GREAT change! The hours are different & they now open at 11am which is really nice since they say open later. This place is now a cool foodie, couples, singles relaxing hang out & eat excellent food place while before there was allot of folks just hanging out using free wifi & reading the newspaper. The new bar is beautiful with a big sceen tv that lets you catch some sports or news. The evening I was there the bartender Sarah was welcoming, sweet & attentive. We actually stayed allot longer that we intended because of her great service & attitude. We talked with a server names Bridgette & found her to be equally as nice. The menu, food, drinks & prices are excellent & the people are the BEST! This is a place you MUST go to & it will feel like home. If you don't have time to sit & enjoy take out is a great option too. Can't wait to go back!!!!!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Hopping-busy when we stopped by for a late lunch last weekend. try the pizza with blueberries, it was awesome. had a good sandwich and a good salad. Solid food in a nice environment. We'll be back!

1  Thank CapeCodGlassman