“Quaint, dependable, and friendly”

Little Red Smokehouse
Cuisines: Barbecue
Marion, Massachusetts
“Quaint, dependable, and friendly”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food at the smokehouse is consistent and authentic. Staff and customers alike are helpful with tips and suggestions. An experience we recommend without hesitation!

• Visited March 2013

“Nothing Like a Good Ole Smokehouse”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

By far, the best hidden gem in Carver. The menu has a pretty good selection at a fair price. I've loved everything that I've ordered so far, the only reason why I gave the restaurant 4 out of 5 is that I found some of the dishes to be slightly on the salty side.

• Visited July 2012
Carver, Massachusetts
“Good food!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Been several times, including tonite, and not disappointed. Had the brisket dinner - a full plate! The beef was tender & juicy - the potato wedges were crispy & hot. My husband had the pulled pork dinner, which was another full plate! On previous occasions, I've had the flatbread, and the salads. Never had a bad meal here. Love it!

• Visited November 2012
“NEW CHEF IN THE KITCHEN!!!! GIVE The LRS a try!!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

We've been going to the LRS since it opened and have to say that the food quality did go downhill since it re-opened under new management.

Having said that...the part of the kitchen that was OLD was the old chef/manager that stayed on.

Well....he was fired by his business partner and since his departure, I will say that the food quality and the atmosphere amongst the staff has GREATLY IMPROVED!!!

They have expanded and have a larger dining area with more booths and bar seating. The food quality as improved and is consistently good now.

We go once a week and have had no problems with the food or the staff. They have added more salads to their menu and now offer flatbread pizzas!!

Give the LRS a try and judge for yourself!! It's the yummiest BBQ on the South Shore!!!

1 Thank MeeshaMB
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Delicious Cornbread with Cranberry butter!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Cute little spot in Carver! We first ordered the appetizer of cornbread with cranberry butter. Our meal started off great, delicious!! I ordered the St Louis Ribs ....sadly not cooked enough. My husband ordered the babyback ribs...much more tender. I had potato wedges with my meal....they were crunchy and delicious. I liked the cute little restaurant...with a nice staff of young women. I always believed that the ribs are done, when they start to fall off the bone!
We may go back sometime and try one of their other meals.

• Visited October 2012