“Healthy tasty food ”

Fasika Ethiopian Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 344 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: African, Ethiopian
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Went there to have our 1st Ethiopian experience. Had the combo for 2, where u can choose 4 vegetarian and 3 meat dishes. Got very full, but didn’t feel heavy on the stomach. Really enjoyed the Ethiopian beer and honey semi dry white wine.
On a Saturday night, there were many Ethiopian customers, which is always a good sign, but also westerners and Asians. We enjoyed the vibe and stay for extra drinks. The service was sometimes a bit slow, but that is understandable as it was packed.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Ordered online from their website - arrived 30min later and they had no knowledge of my order or what I ordered, claimed that they sometimes don't get the online order and have to look for it. Waited 10-15 min for the food at the restaurant. Paid for it but the prices on the online ordering forum was cheaper by 4 dollars than their in house prices and the hostess would not adjust the price, shrugging her shoulders. I enjoyed the food but this experience was terrible.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We wandered in here for a Sunday Family Dinner. There were seven of us. We all enjoyed the food and drink here! We had two complaints. 1. The service was on the slow side and 2. We were a little crowded in where we were seated.

Reviewed August 27, 2017

Had to order take out but I enjoyed eating the lamb and vegetables. I will be coming back to sit and enjoy the meal at the restaurant and try something new. Nice clean restaurants with reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 12, 2017

Come hungry, and leave full! This was a solid find. Authentic Ethiopian food, and decent service--you might have to flag someone down, but they're happy to help once you do. The only think I would knock it for was the inside was kind of cramped for me.