“Satisfaction ”
Review of Maya Sol

Maya Sol
Ranked #164 of 322 Restaurants in Somerville
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was yearning for a quick bite, and this place hit the spot. Tasty, good portions of food. Prices a bit high, but worth it. Staff are very welcoming as well.

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

First off the food was ok. Problem was that we made a huge order for work. When we brought all the food back to work we realized that we were shorted a burrito. It was on the bill but not in the bag. We called them to let them know and ask if we could get the order rectified, we even spoke with the owner. Basically he told us the all the food was there and if we wanted another burrito we would have to pay for it.

Now let's think about this, we just spent a hundred dollars why would we try to shaft them for a $6 burrito not to mention we had to drive back down on our lunch break to pick it up.

Huge turn off. This is Somerville, Mexican places are a dime a dozen, we will never go back there again.

Reviewed May 17, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to grab a burrito to go.I usally get either a chicken or steak grande but they also have plates ,nachos and deserts etc.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

Maya Sol can be hit or miss. I've had some pretty good meals here, but I've had the occasional meal that makes me question if I want to return. You could do worse, but hopefully you'll catch them on one of their good days.

Reviewed January 17, 2015

I got a revueltas pupusa and a queso con frijoles pupusa, they were both delicious, the people are really nice and the pupusas come with a sauce and curtido which is kind of like sauerkraut but better.