“Lunch before saturday shopping”
Review of Burger Dive

Burger Dive
Ranked #62 of 309 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Before going shopping, we tried to go to starbucks but line was too long. So Burger Drive was right next door so we gave it a try. I ordered a turkey burger and the chiptole sauce was incredible. A perfect mix of taste and spicy which is perfect for lovers of spicyness. The french fries were some of the best fast food fries i've had. This place even serves liquor and i would recommend anybody to check this burger joint out.

There are newer reviews for Burger Dive

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I think Burger Dive has one of the best burgers in the area. The meat is high quality and there is a burger to suit every taste. The sweet potato fries are delicious. If you feel like having a "drink", you can do so at this establishment. The menu of milkshakes is quite extensive. I noticed the Almond Joy and the Chocolate Covered Cherry milkshake. You can have any milkshake spiked if you want to. The prices are a little higher than McDonald's, Burger King or Wendy's but you get what you pay for. There is indoor and outdoor seating. It is accessible by public transportation and it is convenient to several hotels and stores. There is even a large movie theater right there as well.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of 5guys and this does not compare. Over cooked burger with a funny taste. Place is messy, needs more than one person bussing tables!
Has lots of outdoor seating.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

I ordered it perfectly the way I wanted it and it was served perfectly! It was cooked medium with cheese, fried egg, and avocado. Everything was good! There are outside seating and i ate the burger in the sun. It was wonderful eating experience with my buddies. Tater tots were good too! They also serve quality beers. My friends loved the drinks. Overall I enjoyed the experience.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

My Family and I discovered a Fantastic Burger Place. YUMMY!!! They have Salads and Shakes and other goodies.