“FANTASTIC”

Ranked #19 of 309 Restaurants in Somerville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2013

You have to try their Sunday Brunch Buffet. There is a special on the internet for $9.99 per person. it is outstanding. The food and the service is excellent. Have been there many times and will keep going back.

There are newer reviews for Mount Vernon Restaurant

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I walked into a very nice restaurant with white table clothes it was very nice but I was solo so I walked to the other side of the building and found a wonderful pub, I was by myself so decided to eat on the pub side which could be a "Cheers" look alike.
I ordered a Sam Adams,a cup of clam chowder and the twin lobster. She brought me a pop over and butter, it was warm and airy and melted in your mouth. The clam chowder came and was half clams in a buttery cream sauce with potatoes and was excellent. Than she brought out the two lobsters that were also very good. Two lobsters for $26 dollars is a really good deal. The clam chowder and Sam Adams were reasonably priced also.
I would recommend this place for great seafood and some local Boston ambiance.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I usually go here at least once a year for lobster dinner with friends and family.Last time I was here my daughter's friend had her baby shower here and they were amazing to her and all of us.The food and service were above and beyond the norm.Mimosa's were excellent as well.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

If your looking for a home cooked style meal for a reasonable price than this place is the best. It's not five star dining but it's always a go-to when my wife and I don't want to spend an arm and a leg when venturing into the city.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This place has a quiet restaurant for families on one side and a pub on the other. We went there as a family and the waitress was very accomodating to the child. It was recommended for the twin lobster special, and that is what I had. Two 1 1/4 lb lobsters for $20. We should have shared! A friend ordered the stuffed lobsters so we each had one of each. I really liked the stuffed ones.