“Excellent dining experience”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Diva Indian Bistro offered outstanding, friendly service and delicious food during our recent Saturday evening visit. Our waiter was kind and accomodating, bringing a complimentary, tasty amuse bouche and freshly baked Naan to the table as soon as we sat down. We chose the Vegetarian Samosas for an appetizer, which came with an array of great dipping sauces. I ordered the Chicken Tikka Masala for my entree. Both dishes were absolutely wonderful, easily the best Indian food I have had since eating some in London. It is also reasonably priced, and the atmosphere and decor are lovely. I can highly recommend this restaurant!

1  Thank Hexy

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their food is really good, made from scratch and very fresh. You can see them making your Naam bread and "barbecue". Sometimes they have buffet over the weekends, which is very delicious with a great variety. There's plenty of (paid) parking behind the restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service and food here is consistently good. We always enjoy our food and have a great time! My favorite is their Shahi Paneer Korma. The atmosphere is relaxed with pleasing colors and lighting. Good spot for casual dining or a date.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This authentic Indian food restaurant is wonderful. The naan is awesome and the menu extensive. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I was impressed with the selection on the menu. Many of the staple North American choices were there, but there were also regional dishes to choose from. I got the Diva Biriyani and my daughter got the lamb korma. Both were good, as was the basket of various types of naan.

Service was terrible though! No one came by to see if our dishes were ok, I ran out of wine and was not asked if I would like another, our water wasn't refilled, and they forgot the mango lassi. I had to go get the waiter in order to receive the lassi. I asked for a coffee and they brought tea and then it took 15 minutes to get the coffee.

While the food is good, the lack of service makes this place a forgettable experience. As we only visit Boston a few times a year, I would rather go someplace where the servers appreciate my business.