“Great food in a cozy place.”
Review of Diva Indian Bistro - CLOSED

Diva Indian Bistro
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their food is really good, made from scratch and very fresh. You can see them making your Naam bread and "barbecue". Sometimes they have buffet over the weekends, which is very delicious with a great variety. There's plenty of (paid) parking behind the restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service and food here is consistently good. We always enjoy our food and have a great time! My favorite is their Shahi Paneer Korma. The atmosphere is relaxed with pleasing colors and lighting. Good spot for casual dining or a date.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This authentic Indian food restaurant is wonderful. The naan is awesome and the menu extensive. Strongly recommend.

Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I was impressed with the selection on the menu. Many of the staple North American choices were there, but there were also regional dishes to choose from. I got the Diva Biriyani and my daughter got the lamb korma. Both were good, as was the basket of various types of naan.

Service was terrible though! No one came by to see if our dishes were ok, I ran out of wine and was not asked if I would like another, our water wasn't refilled, and they forgot the mango lassi. I had to go get the waiter in order to receive the lassi. I asked for a coffee and they brought tea and then it took 15 minutes to get the coffee.

While the food is good, the lack of service makes this place a forgettable experience. As we only visit Boston a few times a year, I would rather go someplace where the servers appreciate my business.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Went here with a few friends for the first time last week. The food was really nice. I had pakoras and a dosa which were really good. Everyone else's dishes were great too. The menu selection here is excellent, and their choices for vegetarian/vegan are great. One of our party only liked mild dishes and ordered a dish which turned out to be quite spicy, so be careful when asking about how hot dishes are. I liked the decor and the music they had playing added to the atmosphere in a positive way.

Some of the reviews here have said the service was a bit slow, and there was a little of that when we visited. It was a Sunday evening when we went so perhaps they were tired, but they didn't seem very 'on the ball'. One of the drinks was forgotten, but brought when reminded. A couple of the plates were a little dirty (as if they've been washed but then left to dry without rinsing off the dish water), and the waiter took them away but didn't bring new ones until after the food was on the table.

We had a groupon which made the food very affordable. I would perhaps eat here again as the selection on the menu is amazing, but I would want to investigate more of the indian restaurants around this area before deciding on a favourite.