“Great Indian Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boston, MA
“Great Indian Food”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is the best Indian Food in the area. Service is always a bit slow, but never bad enough to keep us from coming back.

You can see the cook making the Naan, so fresh is an understatement. I've branched out from my usual dishes and tried others, since the quality has been so good. I'm glad we found this place.

Visited September 2012

Wakefield, Massachusetts
“Sunday lunch”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I used a Group-on today with my significant other. We had the vegetable samosas, two chicken dishes, and the ice cream. Service was good. We enjoyed the music that was playing. The place was busy for a Sunday lunch.

• Visited October 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Thumbs up for the lunch buffet”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Indian lunch buffets rarely have more than one, if any vegetarian option...this one had three! It wasn't the best sag paneer I've ever had, but perfectly tasty. In addition to the veg dishes, there were two chicken dishes, salads, chutneys, papadum, and each table got a basket on hot naan and garlic naan. My kids loved the watermelon juice!

• Visited September 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“No surprises”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I ended up getting the Vegetarian Thali to split with my date. Once we took the leftovers home, the meal stretched out into a low cost per person per meal.

The food was traditional and good. Haven't really had good experiences with the desserts, which is strange, and the tea options seem oddly limited. Service is slow.

However, it strikes me as a solid joint to get good Indian food in a beautiful ambience.

I'll go back.

• Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“nice selection for vegetarians”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Second time around – revisited after almost a year. The food is still good and there are quite a few options for a vegetarian. I especially loved the Saag Paneer (Spicy Spinach cooked with home-made cheese). Naan is also very crispy and good and not too oily. Restrooms were not very clean (again).

• Visited August 2012