“Good buffet and very inexpensive.”
Review of The Kebab Factory

The Kebab Factory
Ranked #146 of 310 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Go for the buffet, which is an amazing deal. The food on the menu is okay, but not nearly as good of a deal as the buffet.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Was looking for food to go one evening, while staying at a B&B. As soon as I got in the staff was very pleasant, and offered me a soup while waiting for my order. The food was very good.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

Went alone for a lunch buffet. They had 3 meat curries and 4 vegetarian dishes, they were all very tasty. They bring a small basket of naan bread to your table, and you help yourself to the rest. The quality was definitely superior to most other Indian buffets in Boston, and was priced very reasonably.

Reviewed July 16, 2011

I am very careful with Indian food. I was in India and I know that normally Indian food is toooooo spicy for me (=too hot). But here, in Kebab Factory, I was so pleasantly surprised as food was really mild and still full of flavours (= spice that does not make your mouth burn). I ordered mushrooms with cheese and my fiance ordered tandoori chicken. My mushrooms were good and tandoori chicken was fantastic! I will definitely order chicken next time as it was the best I have ever tasted. The service was great: the waiters poured water into our glasses regularly and we never had to wait for them to come.

1  Thank Nastya_Aktau
Reviewed October 22, 2010

The Kebab Factory always exceeds my expectation. Their service is always great. I especially enjoy their lunch buffet for which you can enjoy a variety of Indian dishes from appetizer to entree to dessert for for only $7.95 on weekdays or $11.99 on
$11.95 on the weekends. I have also tried out their dinner menu for a couple of times. The portion is generous and their food taste great. The only draw back is that it is a relatively small restaurant so I won't recommend it if you have a big big party. Other than that, the Kebab Factory is always one of my favorite restaurant.