“Delicious & unusual South American fare”
Review of Tu Y Yo

Tu Y Yo
Ranked #41 of 313 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Everything we tried was good and much of it we'd never had before. They have a very interesting menu. Have been here a couple times in the past year & am looking forward to going again.

1  Thank Bestofallworlds

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This isn't like most Mexican places, it seems you can get cuisine here that's more like what you might find in Mexico. Definitely worth trying out, if only for the uniqueness of it (and the food is good!).

1  Thank burrlamb
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great service even if we arrived late in the night. Food is consistently good over the years, authentic and delicious!

1  Thank FoodandTripLover
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I went for brunch with my 2 children, we each got the "steak" and eggs. The steak was nothing more than a thin piece of shoe leather. It was tough and tasteless. A restaurant should not offer a steak option if the CANNOT provide a reasonable piece of meat. Poor service, terrible food, uncomfortable seating. Don't waste your time. Try Rudy's up the street, outside Davis Square, if you want good Mexican food.

Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I used to travel to mexico for work, and I have to say I was very impressed with how much the food at Tu y Yo brought me back there. The Mole Colorado, and the Carnitas were great! Highly recommend checking this place out!

1  Thank Sean R