“Very nice bar”

Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Dali Restaurant & Tapas Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 306 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Portuguese, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Very nice bar”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went to Dali just to have a few drinks after dinner and the bar is so nice! the place is decorated very special style and the bartender was excellent! i had French 75 which was made to excellence - very nice place for a drink (and i have a feeling the food is probably amazing too, will check on the next trip :) )

Visited August 2013

“I am always transported to Spain when I go to Dali!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been a regular customer of Dali for a long time! Though I haven't been in awhile and miss this place, I must say how authentic and delicious the food is! My father lives in Spain and the food here matches anything I have ever had when visiting him. The staff is friendly and inviting and the atmosphere is great for many occasions! Every one should try this place out! Grab a drink, relax and eat great food!

• Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always fantastic!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Dali is one of my all-time favorite restaurants. The drinks are varied and fantastic, and the food is to die for. On this visit, my husband I shared plates of rabbit stew, duck, charcuterie, anchovies...and that's only half of what we ate! It was a really fantastic meal, and I love a place where I can end a meal with a glass of dessert wine.

The only thing I think they could improve is the acoustics - it can get a little loud. But that's because tapas really lends itself to a group dinner.

• Visited July 2013
Mill Valley, California
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great Tapas. Great Atmosphere. And make sure you come if you're having a birthday. They will surprise you with...well, i'd better not tell you. ;-)

Visited August 2013
Mill Valley, California
“Great Tapas”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Really liked the people here and their unusual menu. We had a bunch of different Tapas. They were all small so a bit expensive for the amount of food. However, they were all fantastic! So, we got what we paid for!!
It is a little dark inside but otherwise is a great atmosphere.
Definitely come here for a birthday and let them know!

• Visited August 2013