“Somerville Bistro”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This 99 serves the LaQuinta and the new shopping mall/ theaters being built.
It has a full bar, TVs , a fun atmosphere with a surprisingly full menu. Basic pub food offerings with fish specials provide for any travellers needs.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had never heard of this place but I am so glad I did. It introduced me to the "Hot Buttered Lobster Roll". I went as it was next to the hotel I was staying in so it was convenient. Little did I know that I would be back twice and get take out. I even told my friends and they enjoyed it as well. From that point on during my visit to Boston I was looking for a lobster roll. I found some but they just werent the same.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This 99 is right across the parking lot from our favorite LaQuinta hotel. They are open late, and have a friendly and efficient staff. Pricing and menus compare with most 99 restaurants, but the kitchen staff at this location has accommodated special requests that we have made for changes in the menu offerings. We don't even look for other restaurants when we stay at this hotel, the menu has enough variety that we can eat there 4 nights in a row and have totally different meals.
Good, solid restaurant.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were tired from a 9 hour drive to Boston and decided to just hit the restaurant next to the hotel so we didnt have to drive. Well it was a good choice.

nice decor, good service, and good food. a notch or two higher than Applebees or Chili's. Server was knowledgeable about the menu and even made a good beer suggestion.

We liked it so much we ate there the 2nd night, too.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

After a long day of train travel, checked into the La Quinta next door and conveniently walked across the parking lot to the restaurant for a late dinner.

Atmosphere was comfortable and welcoming and the menu offered a wide variety of foods at very affordable prices. Staff were pleasant and provided good service.

Unfortunately, one of our meals wasn't up to our satisfaction but our waitress gladly removed the entree off the bill upon our request to return the meal. The manager later came out to follow up with us and apologize as well for not providing us with a satisfactory meal. He asked if we'd like anything else, which we politely declined. Despite the poor experience with that particular entree, the level of customer service received was much appreciated and something more memorable than the meal itself.

For that alone, we enjoyed our experience and would not hesitate to go back.