“Bellissimo e deliziosa!”
Review of Pizzeria Posto

Pizzeria Posto
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Posto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 309 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Easily accessible via Red line Davis Square stop.
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Charming and cozy atmosphere. Great for a romantic dinner. Food and service are top notch! Highly recommend for the lovers of Italian Cuisine!

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Posto

Reviewed April 19, 2014

The best gnocchi I ever had! The chef was so creative. I am a vegetarian and the my food was awesomest ever. My husband had a dish with octopus and he loved it too. Their bread was also amazing. I was falling short of adjectives for the great experience we had. Loved every bit of it. Thanks for making our evening!!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Started out a bit dodgy. Made reservations for four in advance as it was a Friday night. Arrived right on time and were led to our table in the back when suddenly the hostess asked us to get up from our seats and to follow her to the front. She led us back to the bar area where she tried to seat us at a table in front of the entrance door and next to the hostess station. Not ok. Seems they were trying to find a spot for a party of ten and wanted to use the back area where she had originally seated us. So we had to stand at the bar and wait for another table to finish before we could be seated. Hostess should have bought us a round to compensate but she did not. After that things went smoothly. Server was friendly amd attentive. Food was quite good. Appetizers were tasty -- sauteed octopus with chickpeas, huge arugula salad with gorgonzola and a burrata plate that was quite large and very good. We all had pasta -- gnocchi were light and fluffy and the tagliatelle was a good firm consistency with a very meaty bolognese sauce. For dessert we had a chocolate tarte and a tiramisu that was enormous and thankfully was not soggy and overly soaked in brandy. Would probably go back again.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

My friend and I enjoyed a surprisingly delicious meal at this unpretentious gem. This is not just a pizza joint. Their pasta bolognese was tremendous. The service was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. If we lived locally, this would become one of our regulars. Give a little extra time to get there because parking nearby is sparse but it's completely worth the trip.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We went to Posto last night, with a group of 4. We arrived, with no reservations, at 8:30 on a Friday night. At first, we had an hour wait. Suddenly, it was cut down to 1 minute. A group never showed up for their reservations. I suggest making reservations here!
Throughout our meal, we were served by a team. I saw at least 4 different faces helping us and never wondered where my waiter or waitress was. We ordered a few glasses of wine and calamari for an appetizer. It was fresh and delicious. I ordered the tortellini stuffed with crab. It was on the smaller size, but I still left very full. The average cost for an entree was around $22. I would definitely come back and try their pizza! Also, only street parking, so be prepared for a walk!