“Good not Great”
Review of Pizzeria Posto

Pizzeria Posto
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Posto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 307 Restaurants in Somerville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Easily accessible via Red line Davis Square stop.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good not Great”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The family went to Posto before the final game of the World Series. I thought that they had more than pizza but the menu other than pizza is very limited. We all had pizza and salads. The salads were fine, very lightly dressed which was good for me but not the others in the group. The pizza was also good but not great. I had a mushroom pizza and I was not told that the mushrooms were portabella. I am not a fan of portabella mushrooms. My mom wanted an onion and pepper pizza but the only onions were carmelized. Not what she wanted so only pepper. The wine was very good and the service was very good as well. The place is very pretty and hip.

New Hampshire
“Cozy -not just Pizza”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Visiting our daughter and BF who live in Davis Square Somerville- it's nice to find better upscale cuisine within a short walk. The Mrs. had the breast of chicken and she really liked it. I had the bolognese pasta which was very tasty but I was still hungry so I sampled DD + BF's different pizzas. It was a nice family evening out and I'm sure we'll go back again. I would suggest they Posto up's the quantity a bit for the price

Lexington, MA
“Great wood fired pizza and warm setting”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Nice variety of wood fired pizzas and other Italian and Mediterranean dishes. Good, competent service and nice warm setting that is not too quiet and not too loud.

Massachusetts
“Tasty - great spot to try!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I went here with a group of friends. We had a great time. There service was ok - not the best but then again we were a group of 6 so maybe that had something to do with it. The food is SO GOOD. Really delicious pizzas, pastas and appetizers. The atmosphere is pretty cool. Would go back!

• Visited July 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Over-rated”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was not especially happy about my meal at this place. First of all, it was hard to find a vegetarian option even though that is rarely a problem at Italian restaurants here. Pizza and salad was mostly it. The waitperson was totally uninterested in being accommodating. So I had a pizza and found it just OK, nothing special. Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't bother coming back.

Visited March 2013