Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent! Better than expected.

I loved the class. It was fun and casual yet I learned a ton. The instructor was great and more... read more

Reviewed June 25, 2018
clarisaw21
New Haven, Connecticut
Great class

Our instructor was clearly knowledgeable and very funny. He even taught my mom something .Take class

Reviewed June 19, 2018
bsoeeyore18

All reviews truffle fun learning boston area sample instructor chocolate dorian
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2018

I loved everything about my visit!The host,Dorian was great.He taught me a lot about chocolate and everything he said was very interesting.Also,making the truffles was really fun,everything about it was great.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank francie2018
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Awesome class and awesome teacher! Very fun and informative. I would highly recommend this class to anyone.

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Ann Marie M
Reviewed December 18, 2017

We had fun learning about the right and wrong way to make delicious chocolate truffles. The group had wide range of culinary skills and it was approached with humor.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank susansX197DY
Reviewed November 27, 2017

Dorian was an incredible resource on so many subjects, and it was great to have gotten the chance to learn from the best. While we didn't make the actual ganache (that would have required a lot more time), we were able to decorate and mould truffles with a variety of accoutrements.

I appreciated that we were given detailed written instructions about how to replicate this in our own kitchens.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank Devon C
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Really fun and delicious. Info delivered w/ great humor. High entertainment value. Learned a lot about chocolate.

Date of experience: October 2017