“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

The pizzas here are really good, nice selection. Went for a friends 30th birthday and found we were the eldest ones in there by quite a way (there were kids parties going on next to ours...)

Would definitely go back.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stopped by the other night on the suggestion of friends. The decor is industrial, but comfortable - like an old ski resort. The beer selection is extensive, and the prices seem to be in line with the area. The pizza was better than I expected. We ordered peppers and mushrooms. We expected, as elsewhere, that the peppers would be green peppers, and not the red that we got. Not a big deal, but a small surprise. The big deal, at least for me, is that the pizza was sliced in seemingly random rectangles, and the waitress appeared surprised that I was surprised. I'm sure they have their reasons, but it sure made it tough to pick up a slice when it's cut into strips. When I asked if they ever cut their pie into slices, she asked: "Oh, you mean triangles?" Give me a break.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been here twice. Once for an office party, which was fun and once with my husband.

The pizzas are good. One of the veggies was excellent. There is also ten pin bowling right there, which is kind of fun. I still prefer the regular kind of bowling.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wife and I were out with friends on a recent Saturday afternoon when we decided to try this place. At first I was skeptical of a pizza joint with a bowling alley..

...but the pizza was great, the building was clean, smartly outfitted with an industrial look and had the stone faced brick ovens out on the floor were patrons could watch the pizzas being made. We enjoyed bowling on the original 1939 candlepin lanes, and enjoying dessert while we bowled.

Quirky, electic...sure.......but a fun time with good pizza. Great place to take the kids during vacation week!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

The food wasn't bad and I appreciate the effort to serve healthy pizza. But we waited 20 minutes on a Tuesday night. It was a fundraiser night for a school and 25+ kids were running amok and screaming in the restaurant. I can't imagine coming here again.